In 2018 I started to focus on public speaking and found that I really enjoy it! I’ve been fortunate enough to have been invited to several conferences and user groups to speak. I have mostly focused on Kotlin and Java topics and am always looking for opportunities to speak or to develop new talks that might be fun and informative.
Java Cram Session: Get Caught Up On The Latest Java Changes
Three New Features Coming to Java
Write Less Code with Kotlin and Spring Boot
An Introduction to Kotlin
- TriJUG (2020)
- Utah Java Users Group (2020)
- DevNexus (2020) >
- Dallas JavaMUG (2019)
- DevSpace (2019)
- KCDC (2019)
- Kansas City Java User Group (2019)
Is Kotlin Right For You?
- The Lead Developer Austin (2018)
- Cream City Code (2018)
- DevUp (2018)
- KCDC (2018)
- Detroit Java User Group (2018)
- Chicago Java User Group (2018)
- Oracle Code Chicago (2018)
What’s New In Kotlin 1.3?